HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via the TUMonline portal. The application period for the winter semester 2019/20 starts on 1 January 2019. Applications may be submitted at any time before the closing date at midnight on 31 May 2019. Due to the time required to process an international application and the time that you will need to make visa arrangements, we encourage international applicants to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
Documents to be handed in before 31 May*
- TUMonline application form
- Transcript of records of Bachelor's degree or equivalent (notarized copy)
- Curriculum vitae in English
- Statement of motivation in English
- Passport-sized photo
- Passport (copy)
- English language certificate (if applicable, certified copy)
- Curricular analysis
- APS certificate (applicants from China, Mongolia and Vietnam only)
Documents to be handed in later*
- Proof of health insurance (until 5 weeks after the beginning of the lectures)
- Final degree certificate and Diploma of the Bachelor's degree or equivalent
(notarized copy; until 1 year after the beginning of your studies, i.e. 30 September 2018)
Documents in languages other than English or German must be accompanied by a notarized English or German translation.
*Subject to change. You will receive a checklist with the required documents upon completion of the online application process.
Mailing address for application documents
Please send your application to the following address:
Technische Universität München